Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

SIN

lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil ... I'm hearing temptation as evil but temptation I thought was a good thing ... you struggled with it you beat it you went up another step in spiritual development ... and if you lost and fell down a flight of stairs at least your courage in trying would keep you on the landing ... you deserve another shot ... but the bible also says don't tempt god ... don't go asking for trouble ... in fact if it's offered and you're given a choice pass it up ... temptation is at best a waste of good time ... you know when you begin you wouldn't have to be tempted if you weren't already willing ... stop being already willing ... give up this foolish repeated pattern I will not learn I will not learn ... say instead I know I know and pass the temptation by ... use your time hereafter more wisely ... you don't have all the time in the world not even nearly ... besides I've been too polite ... some temptations lead quickly to horror and mutilating death

No comments: