Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS MEANS TO MARCH

why is the pothead such a head ... why wouldn't he be ... sitting on the bench his head between his knees the fingers of his right hand massaging the center of his brow ... he's up a bit more now ... the rise of being on his brain ... what was it with those greeks and paul who spoke the language too ... thinking so widely and so well ... body and mind it sings like a refrain ... spirit and soul a hymn to people like me ... I heard them talking for an hour ... I knew they were right even when they disagreed ... are they not wise ... then who am I ... hand to my heart I could not tell ... if what they say is not true almost true is not perfect almost so then what do I know says the pothead standing up ... they do speak the truth though I know it with a grunt ... that's me speaking not with my mind or my heart I do it with my shoulders ... I do everything with my back ... and when we're loaded down they tell us to run ... steel pots on our heads to hold everything in ... this was a long time ago they had their talk ... that means a long time we've been on the road to obey

No comments: