Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

FACE IT

enkindle the fire of your love ... how poetic ... how sweet ... how sappy ... love say as desire does not burn ... it is progressive comprehensive ... it's a direction a push and a pull that way too but it doesn't burn ... it may say what's that to me if you mean me ... I don't ... I mean beyond me ... but that's not fire ... it can be severe violent ... it can burn down as well as burn up but I tell you what it always burns out ... it doesn't burn but it does itch or more of a twitch ... that was the thing I wanted ... let me take hold of it now ... a spasm a lurch whose momentum is more to be regretted than not ... a thing not considered and better undone ... it's a species-making farce this search for something new ... well well and all things shall be well but not with this attitude ... despite what it says it's not a progress at all ... it's a retreat ... it's not comprehension but reprehension ... where does it think the push and the pull they come from and what does it think they mean ... severity violence and destruction ... it doesn't mean love at all ... doesn't know the fire that builds at all ... builds in purity burning away the dross ... and why after all but to see the face

No comments: