Pages

Thursday, October 02, 2008

THE THREE MOST FRIENDLY WORDS

I got ya ... was there ever a more reassuring note ... not gotcha! a cruel distortion ... but I got ya ... as in don't worry indeed if you could only see it from my point of view you would know how simply safe you are as this is not a complicated matter but a completely done deal ... so relax ... later on you can worry about something more serious ... you hear talk at this point of the law of the heart ... justice or mercy ... it's a nice puzzle that the trinity solves ... the answer is the law of the heart of merciful justice ... of course right now I'm talking about the solution which is simple enough intellectually but not at all the same as living it which is rather being part of the solution ... so that when you say I got ya your voice emphasizes the I ... whereas the cop to the criminal emphasizes the verb ... or simply says gotcha! ... putting the cruelty back on the head of the criminal who's the real ironist here ... nor do I mean I got your back as if together we fight the foe ... back to back ... but simply I am the one to hold your back upright as a wall

No comments: