Pages

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

IF WE START WITH ONE THING SIMPLY GOOD

if god is all good things at once I should be grateful to be one good thing every now and then ... and I am ... but there's more ... I'm to be one good thing all the time after the end of time is over ... just to be at such a time must be splendid but I am to be more ... I am to be perfect ... complete ... in the fulness of time fulfilled ... and before you say what nonsense let me say you are to be this one good thing as well ... now you may say that may be well indeed ... but if you persist and still say nonsense it will never happen then I would ask you why not ... what better argument is there than to know from things that are wrong that they cannot last ... and to know from things that are right that they cannot be lost ... for long ... I say what better argument ... you may think you have one as good ... that neither good things nor bad can last forever ... and it would be just as good given the evidence we have and how we may interpret it ... as good an argument but not better ... and why is that ... when one of these two arguments will win and one will lose why is it that the argument for the good end is not better ... isn't it already good

No comments: