Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

WHO ARE YOU?

do you remember that splinter of society in the sixties who bent their heads down to ask the question who am I ... now four decades later a sliver still wants to know ... over those years we've come to admit the priority of another question ... before who there's a what ... well my soul answers with descartes I think ... and with james this fund of thought is what I am my experience ... how simple to say my soul the part of me that ponders over my experience ... and I for one would buy it ... for in my thought is all my concern ... what could I be beyond or without it ... put me in a funnel and keep me at the bottom of eternity ... the horror would come when I thought of it ... put me in a bubble and let me float through infinity ... the honor would come because it was in my thought ... isn't everything just information and aren't we best when we know the most ... perfection when the scope of the bubble and the highways inside are complete ... except ... what's true for me would be true for you and everyone else ... the object I know ... the subject I am ... how do I know you but by the spirit among us

No comments: