Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

THE OLDEST TESTAMENT

do you have it ... are you with it ... is more objective than you think ... it answers to the question Did you remember ... I'm thinking of you all the time I just never remember what you wanted ... this book made a greater impact on me than any other I just don't remember the title ... I tell you I tell you the truth but I forget to listen ... dementia dementia lord is it so simple ... for all our calculation judgment and understanding what's the meaning of it all if you can't remember ... there there in the streets of alexandria down carpenters lane that's the beginning of all that I've learned ... but do I remember in time to make a difference ... I tell you I'd describe everything minutely and honestly if you'd just turn me in that direction ... I was there just now though it happened half a century ago ... I'm here now to be here here after even as now and then here is the hereafter ... what's the quid for such a quo ... be still my adolescent heart the world is not as you feared illimitable ... have faith in the lord that you may remember

with thanks to Anne Rice for Out of Egypt

No comments: