Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

IS SPIRITUAL MAGIC WORSE THAN SUPERFLUOUS?

god's in the details and the devil in distraction ... what good are the details how is god in them not obscured if the details are scattered and fighting each other ... if at any point on a spot inspection they cannot answer to their overall purpose ... if one set says for the glory of god and another set says for mine ... if one set says my glory is the glory of god god and I agree ... just now however we're talking about power my power to advance the glory of god by advancing the glory of mankind ... suppose a bell rang in the midst of discourse and discord calling all souls to attend to the beginning of time in the middle of history to the purpose of time in the midst of universal flight from the beginning of time ... and suppose some did attend and others said not just now ... some said the call is universal and unique and knows no real competition ... and the other group said the call is universal because it's made through me and a few others just now like me ... is unique because I my brothers and sisters we are unique ... and knows no competition because together we are all equal ... is there not in that reply the simple rebellion of pride and distraction

No comments: