Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

MY BELIEF IN REVELATION

thank you jack I said ... this is the point I wanted to get to from the beginning when I cautioned the reader not to become too fiercely defensive ... I suspect there's not only enough here for everyone but a fair representation as well for each position in a simple clue from aristotle to correspond to the four major kinds of religion or those beliefs which ultimately bind us all ... aristotle says things happen not only for a reason but ... one at a time or in conjunction ... for four reasons ... matter form agent and purpose ... and you've just confirmed for me one of them ... so let me name all four ... the atheists the pagans and the monotheists with the pagans worshiping either mars or venus ... so you have atheists in the middle of a material universe governed by things like physics chemistry and biology ... venus and form you've spoken about ... I'll just mention mars and free and wilful agents ... and those who look to one thing that for the sake of which all other things are ordered ... point is whatever one's official profession our behavior reveals just one true belief

No comments: