Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

FULIO'S STATEMENT ON BEING TAKEN BY THE DEFENSE

I think of you every day ... your site as it were gets a hit from me daily ... I can't get their pictures out of my mind lying there dying ... well I did think of them three times today ... twice in the last half hour ... the lord is with me wherever I go ... I feel his presence constantly ... well no not really ... logically it makes sense at least if I do my part but I can't figure out how to do that ... I don't generally think of the poor the sick the dying ... I figure some generations have to bleed themselves white in war in the course of the history of a nation ... I couldn't care less about the prison population and I pay taxes to take care of the widows and orphans ... even as I understand it some widowers ... so I don't think much of them either ... I get words mostly ... sometimes a contrived face ... but mostly words ... well to tell the truth almost words ...more a languor than a language and a longing to give these flipping ideas a name before they tumble off stage ... I should however also say I do have a knowledge in my memory of reading books of uncommon good sense ... of having knowledge that is of that good sense from which the feelings of wonder and reverence followed

No comments: