Pages

Sunday, February 07, 2010

THE EGO DOES NOT FIND THE SPIRIT NECESSARILY GIVEN

I speak for a minority ... I don't know how small ... just that it can't be only me ... I see in my imagination periodic collusion between my heart and mind ... or between one thing playing one part and something else playing the other ... I see this done in the absence of a third party without whose cooperation the party of the first part and the party of the second part would have no part at all to play ... the next scene is set in the memory where once again the parts collude though this time ignoring the presence of the third part ... thereby creating a memory taken for true which is false ... the third part holds the truth of the memory which is false and grieves in its presence ... all the first party or the second has to do is turn to the third part always in the presence of that grief to feel its pain ... and feeling its pain to recover its truth ... first the pain then the true memory then the real event ... most people call the third part the soul ... not me ... I call it the spirit ... I am myself the soul crying to the heart and the mind ... abjure sin ... recover spirit

No comments: