Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

FORGET ABOUT JESUS

how can you not be a trinitarian when all our most profound categories come in three's ... for example human psychology the id the ego and the superego or what I feel what I think and what I do ... for example I thought faithlessness was a good thing I felt it was a good thing but I did not act as if it were ... for example the religions of the world ... those who worship the god of power terrorists ... those who worship the god of reason scientists ... and those who worship the god of love the only true religions in whatever language they're spoken ... and what better way to tell the powerful truth of this love than to see it assaulted and triumphant ... by its two mortal rivals ... the monotheism of evil or despotism ... psychological or international ... and the heartless despair of a rampant determined dualism as if between god and a rival who had an objective claim to his title ... and as to christianity itself that most trinitarian of all philosophies forget about jesus if he's your stumbled and blocked ... do right he'll find you

No comments: