Pages

Monday, November 06, 2006

THE PACRIST'S POSTED DISCLAIMER

I'm not trying to tell you what to do ... the message can take care of itself ... it's an old boy now and if it's right you'll agree ... as long as you understand ... and that's my job here ... to set each post out as if it were a puzzle in vocal pieces ... trying to keep the number of syllables down in deference to the truth ... seeking some fun along the way through sound and grammar and sense ... striving carefully to come to the right conclusion ... except for the last post which is what I mean by fun in the way of a joke ... it was fun for me ... it's not my job to be overly original as if to pretend to any originality at all when I say upfront that I'm derivative ... well everybody is ... on food and water for instance ... for me it's reading that after food and water sends me to school and work to learn and to think ... and that's the thing that informs the vocal pieces ... which when you've got the rhythm and you follow the pauses come to a conclusion for about ninety seconds ... so you see my stall is off the main thoroughfare and I don't get much custom ... I wonder why ... is it my locution

No comments: